BCS was founded in 1943, out of a simple intuition of Luigi Castoldi, its brilliant founder.
His first business revolved around a tiny workshop in Abbiategrasso, a town on the outskirts of Milan; the area still maintains a strong agricultural tradition: all the work, sowing and reaping was done with the farmers’ own hands.
Today the BCS Group is a leading multinational company in the mechanization sector. It designs and manufactures agricultural machinery and for greens maintenance, machines for autonomous electrical energy production and for mobile welding.
Product range includes: Motor mowers, Two-wheel tractors, Haymaking machines, Tractors.